Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adobe support sucks - India call centres have no clue

I bought Visual Communicator from Serious Magic some years ago and loved the product. Unfortunately the company was then bought by Adobe who has possibly the worst customer service in the world.
I faced a challenge today an fear of all fears was put through to their call center in India. You cannot speak tp anyone in the USA anymore as the normal cost cutting, screw the customer is proudly exhibited by Adobe.
I am writing this Blog while holding on, so far 37 minutes. I have spoken to 5 people so far, given them all the same information, and then sat listening to music while I get transferred. No-one knows what they are doing.......
I am at my wits end with this useless organisation, everyone should boycott them until they actually start caring about their customers and return call centers to the USA.
Fortunately I am an International authot, journalist and speaker on technology, so tens of thousands of people will get my message about the lack of support from Adobe.
Visual Communicator is a brilliant product, but avoid this like the plague as if you have any problems, they will never get resolved.
If you have had a bad experience with Adobe, please add your post.

No comments: